7 Things to look for when buying a Tattoo removal machine
1) Which tattoo removal machine is right for me?
This question seems obvious, but it is crucial to find a machine that suits your needs.
There are different technologies:
– What job does your machine need to fulfil?
– Is the power supply powerful enough?
– is the machine stable enough in the working (Watt?)
– Which ink colours does the machine treat?
– Does the machine needs to deal with other functions (for instance scar removal)?
2) Consider your budget
Yes, there are great machines out there, but does it economical speaking make sense to buy “a do it all machine” at first if you just remove certain tattoo types? Sometimes it is better to focus first. It all depends on your business plan (target group) and financial situation. We can help you to make a sound decision.
3) Where to buy your machine? Domestic vs abroad:
Now that you know which machine suits the most, you want to decide on where to buy the machine. There are many different sellers out there. You have domestic options and options to buy from abroad.
a) Domestic: Usually the domestic seller have a better pre-sales and after sales service and can provide training for operating the machine. There is a perception that the quality might be better, but do not be fooled, nowadays it is not easy to distinguish the quality, just because you buy for instance from your own country (let us say Germany). Just because it is written made in Germany, does not mean that it is really made in Germany, we know from machines all the parts are made in China and then assembled in Germany. Since the last procedure of the manufacturing took place in Germany, it allows for the label “made in Germany” and therefore sell for double or triple the price. And the other way around, just because you buy a machine from China does not say anything about the quality, in fact most machines come from China. More about how to know if it is a good machine will be explained later.
We work closely with different selected factories to be able to produce consistent quality for our customers. Many machines are sold to Germany and live up to our customer´s high standards.
b) Abroad: Here in general the prices are lower as fewer intermediaries earn their profit. However, the service provided ends mostly after your purchase. It takes some effort to really
find a reputable seller abroad that also provides you support with the import, shipping and aftersales service. Here at Ebeautymachine.com we truly offer the entire service, from door-to-door (also import support). Our training is provided via instructional videos instead of face-to-face training.
4) Having a good relationship and understanding of your supplier
Especially if you buy from abroad, the distance creates some uncertainties. The more important it is that you have a good feeling and impression about your supplier from abroad. Questions like:
– How fast do they answer (keep in mind the time difference)?
– Are they answering all my questions, do they answer in a professional manner?
– Is their English sufficient, are there language barriers, do they make an effort to understand my needs and anticipate them?
– If something happens with the machine, even after years what for procedures are in place, we for instance check with our customer what exactly the problem is and decide then on actions (if they use our selected technical partners or send the machine back and we repair it). For more information, feel free to read our warranty guideline.Warranty
In the end it also must feel right.
Here again if you order from abroad, you want to make sure your seller has experience, do not be shy to ask him about all questions you have. More about the delivery (forwarding company) we use can be found here : Import & Delivery.
In case you first deal with an unknown company, it would be best if you pay via an intermediary so that you are safe in case something happens (no delivery, delivery of a defect machine etc.), this way the intermediary will only pay the seller once everything is fine, meaning you received your machine and it works fine. Using an intermediary such as DHgate (we use this platform). However, there is another method by direct bank transfer, this way you can save the fees of the intermediary, which is usually around 10-20% of the purchase price. This can be used if you trust the other party. Our clients use the bank transfer after having ordered several times via DHgate.
7) Quality: How do you know if the quality is good?
Do not judge a book by its cover. Remember, just because a shell looks good does not mean that the inside is good as well.
– Have a close look at the parameters.
– What kind of certificate can they provide? For European countries, a CE would very useful.
– Where is the laser coming from? Ours are mostly imported from Germany, Japan and the US
– What for a cooling system is used: Air, Water or semi-conductor?
– Can you use the machine for non-stop hours (how many fans are in it)
Moreover, consider to have a look at the customer reviews of the company.
Who is working for the company, have a look at the team and their profiles.
In general does the seller´s website looks professional? Do they reply inquiries on time? What is the tone of voice?
We hope that we could give you some useful tips to consider when buying your tattoo removal machine. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at any time.
Sarah from Ebeautymachine
Comments are closed