What to look out for when buying a beauty machine from abroad?
Here at E-beautymachine.net we often hear from our customers that they are surprised how easy and straight forward it is to order beauty machines from abroad. Our clients initially struggle to order from abroad due to several reasons such as, lack of trust in foreign companies, not knowing if the money transaction is safe and the unfamiliarity of the import process. Let us help you to clear some doubts so you can move forward with your business and order the equipment you really need to make your business a success. Let´s get started shall we? …….
No body wants to transfer money to a company abroad without knowing that the transfer itself is safe and the company actually delivers the product especially if this is your first purchase from that company. Here at E-beautymachine, we use a Third Party Payment system, meaning your money will be transferred to a third party, which will keep your money until ! your product arrives safely at your doorstep and also you have the right to check your product for one week after the arrival and if anything is not functioning as it should you have the right to get a refund up to a months after the delivery. Additionally, we have a 1 year warranty and a lifetime free technical support.
Deal with a real company
There might be some black sheep out there so make sure you deal with a real company, that being said, do not be shy to ask for referrals or certificates of the company. In case the company does supply you with any of those, better stay away.
Another way to check out the legitimacy of a company is to check their social media, make sure they are well presented and are active.
We as a company, also offer a Business-to-Business verified platform, where clients can purchase without any risk as a third party is protecting the money until the client is satisfied.
We have experience to most countries in the world, working together with forwarding companies
- In some cases you need to apply for an import registration number, for instance in Europe, you need to apply for the so called EORI number. Here is explained how you do it.
- We will recommend you the best machine for your business (we have an experienced consultant)
- Producing time: According to our storage it will vary, between 1 week to 3 weeks
- Delivery: Most of the time we highly recommend international express, which is fast, safe and convenient to our clients. However, if you have other requirements we are happy to deliver it your way. During this process we constantly tracking the product and are available 24/7 for you if you have any questions.
- Customs clearance: After the machine arrives, it might be that the customs asks for additional documents (like CE certificates, manuals etc) if that is the case, we can easily provide them to speed up the clearance process. So far all of our machines have been cleared for customs.
- The machine will be delivered to your doorstep. That is it, not as complicated as one might think. For a more comprehensive custom process explanation, please refer to our Import & Delivery page
Comments are closed